America Solar sponsor low-income families to get solar for there home.
Helping families to have more money to lower there cost of power and have a fossil-fuel-free backup generator.
Solar for America homes sponsors program is developed for families that have low-income status.
The program helps offset the solar cost for homeowners. Making it affordable and adding to the success and bringing more security in the home.
America Solar systems have a solar generator that even when the grid goes down the household is still able to function and maintain an acceptable working condition to have the power to run refrigeration and electric in the home.
Each system has a manufacturer warranty of 25 years and a basic secure power supply can provide up to 2,000 watts per inverter to a dedicated outlet without costly batteries while keeping the system fully code compliant.
America solar is a proud sponsor of making America Green, with renewable energy.
Who can qualify?
- Must own their own home.
- Must be able to show proof of income.
- Must have a home or land that meets the areas needed for solar installation.
What percentage of the cost is covered by the program?
- America Solar sponsor program is driven by donations and money set aside to help the family get solar for their home.
- Some homes will have their systems covered 100%, some family will have some payments lower than what there power bill would be.
- The goal of the program is to help families get energy independent and allowing them to save money, and have backup power for there home if the grid goes down.